Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Now Booking - Two Week Tour for YA Paranormal Romance

[Booked]

Now booking a Two Week Tour for Secrets of the Moon and Bound to the Moon by Kristy Centeno. The novels are YA PNR.

Tour dates: April 6th - 17th. Spotlights and Reviews. Author is also open to Interviews and Guest Posts. Week One will focus on Secrets of the Moon and Week Two will focus on Bound to the Moon. However if you can only sign up for one book, that's okay. Please email me with your available dates and the type of posts you'd like to do.





Book Description: 

Teenager Marjorie Emery eluded death. As she struggles to get her life back on track, she believes her efforts are paying off. Yet, when a black dressing, unfriendly, and incredibly handsome hottie walks into her classroom, she’s forced into a tailspin. Marjorie has no idea how much his presence is going to shatter what little tranquility she’s achieved.

Kyran Rousseau’s gloomy nature has a name, one that is potentially fatal under the right circumstances. His family harbors secrets and does everything to protect Kyran. While he doesn’t want to ruin Marjorie’s normal life, love has a way of changing his plans.

Falling for Kyran is the least of Marjorie’s worries. With a faceless threat hunting her and a boyfriend who's as dangerous as he is good looking—how can Marjorie and Kyran keep all hell from breaking loose before it’s too late?

Excerpt:

The bat connected with something solid, and a soft grunt escaped the man’s lips, followed by a soft oath that would’ve put even the meanest of sailors to shame.

“Are you trying to kill me? What the hell are you doing?”

Wait just a second, I know that voice.

“Kyran? Kyran!” I couldn’t believe my eyes. He really was standing there, clad in nothing but a pair of jeans.

“Are you trying to behead me?” His expression was one of puzzlement and anger combined.
“I was, actually.” He rubbed his forearm vigorously and I deduced that was where the bat made contact. Boy, I had the worst aim ever. How did I manage to hit his arm when I was aiming for his head?

“Why?” he snapped.

That did it. That tone he used infuriated me all over again. “Oh, hold on just a second here. I should be asking all the questions, not you. What the hell are you doing roaming around my house in the middle of the night anyway? What kind of sick pervert are you?”

“This isn’t your house. Haven’t you noticed we’re in the middle of the woods?” God, I wanted to slap him so bad.

“The hell we are! This is my father’s land and you’re trespassing.” He scoffed, and I had the sudden urge to go for a second blow. This close, I was pretty confident I would make a crude indentation in his skull.

“Do you enjoy peeping at other people? Is that, like, something you get off on?”

Had I not been so angry, I would’ve laughed at his expression. His face registered shock, disbelief, and surprise all at once.

“No! I’m not that kind of person,” he barked.




Book Description:

For me…

....immortality is a curse....release is an impossibility...and love is the one thing I cannot have.
Forbidden or not, I am determined to save my only ray of hope, regardless of what it'll cost me.

The moment I met Marjorie I knew she was the one thing I couldn’t have, but that didn’t stop us from bonding. The problem is I’m as much of a threat to her as the alpha hunting her down.

Now that I’m fighting against the clock to save her from an invading pack, I realize the only way to protect her from danger—including myself—is by letting her go. But will my sacrifice be in vain? Can I let her go knowing she’s the only one that can save me?

Excerpt:

There’s something very regal about the elder tracker, but I’m not sure why that is. One look at him and I know he’s lived far longer than any other wolf I’ve ever met, including those of my own bloodline. He’s even older than Bray. I have no doubt his height and bulkiness is used as intimidating tools often. 

He commands respect as well. He may not be of royal blood but he’s one adversary I would not think lightly about crossing the wrong way.

“Is the girl that important to you that you’d cross us in such a disrespectful way?”

I take a step forward. “I don’t care who you are. If you’re here to threaten Marjorie in any way, I won’t hesitate to kill you. Descendant of royal blood or not.”
Shocked, Simone pulls on my arm. “Kyran! Please! Don’t provoke them.” I can understand her panic. We’re outnumbered and even though normally this isn’t a problem for us, these aren’t betas. They’re worthy opponents. Royal Trackers and a descendant of a King wolf. It would take only one of them to take us both down.

Far from appearing offended, Bray simply smiles. The wolf he called by the name of Bayard, isn’t as amused. He stares back at me as if wishing he could tear me to pieces.

“A word of advice, Kyran.” Bray reaches into his pants pocket and removes a folded piece of paper, which he holds out to me. “If you really want to save Marjorie, take her away from this place. Take her as far away as you can think of and leave no trail for the wolves in the area to follow.”


You can find out more about Kristy Centeno here:

No comments:

Post a Comment